Pages

Verse of The Day

In God I trust; I will not be afraid, What can man do to me?



Psalm 56:11




Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Shopping!!!

I LOVE to shop!!! Theres just something about going to the mall, or any other store, and looking for the "perfect" outfit for you!!! Sometimes I don't even buy anything, but just the act of shopping can be soooo much fun!!! My favorite stores to shop at are: Rue 21 (I love that place cause it is so cheap!!), Aeropostale (i like their jeans), Old Navy (loooove the flip flops!!), Kohls (a little bit of everything), and last but not least.......TJ Maxx!! (this place is CRAZY). Its most fun to go shopping with your friends or family....shopping by yourself just isn't the same.

Sooooo my point today.....i don't really know.....just enjoy life!!!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment