Pages

Verse of The Day

In God I trust; I will not be afraid, What can man do to me?



Psalm 56:11




Thursday, July 7, 2011

You Love Me Anyway

No matter what we do....He loves us still. I love the part of this song that says "I was Judas' kiss, but you love me anyway." Even when we betray Him, He loves us still!

I don't understand why Jesus died for the people who were screaming to crucify Him, I don't understand why Jesus died for the people who drove nails into His wrists, I don't understand why Jesus died for the Pharisees who hated Him, I don't understand why Jesus died for the people who ripped open His back, I don't understand why Jesus died for me.

Why? Why would Jesus suffer and die for people who didn't even care?!?!?!? Why did He hang on the cross and forgive those crucifying Him? Why?

How could He love the people who blasphemed Him, who hated Him, crucified Him, taunted Him, criticised Him and disregarded Him?!?!? How?

How can we live a life of betrayal and ignorance to the Man who gave His all for us? How can we live like that?

Examining my heart,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment